0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Thank you! Here is what other people said when I asked them the same question.
- Start the meeting without any introductions
- Don’t explain things that you would need to know
- Talk about past experiences that exclude you
- Ask you to take notes
- Not listen to what you say
- No eye contact, eye-rolling, turning my back to you
- Interrupting you or ignoring your input
- Laugh while you‘re talking
- Stare at my smartphone when you talk
And now think about what you could do to SUBTLY send them the opposite message. What subtle strategies could you use to make me feel excluded?
Write at least three things you could do.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.