You are almost done. Take a short quiz checking your knowledge to complete Module 4. You need to score 75% or higher to pass but you can retake it as many times as you need to.
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Not quite. Review questions and retake the quiz.
1. Equity is about …. (choose ALL correct statements)CorrectIncorrect
2. Oppression describes a set of policies, practices, traditions, norms, cultural messages, and prejudices that systematically exploit one group to the benefit of others.CorrectIncorrect
3. The term dominant group is used to describe the group with more access to power and resources in society. In the context of Canada, which are the dominant groups?CorrectIncorrect
4. The term marginalized group is used to describe the group that has less access to resources and has been experiencing oppression. In the context of Canada, which are the marginalized groups?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the difference between equity and equality?CorrectIncorrect
6. Your organization introduces a dedicated sponsorship program for Black leaders as one intervention to mitigate the underrepresentation of Black employees in the senior leadership ranks. Which approach to fairness is that:CorrectIncorrect
7. Your organization introduces a policy allowing all team members to take two paid mental health days. Which approach to fairness is that:CorrectIncorrect