You are almost done. Take a short quiz checking your knowledge to complete Module 7. You need to score 75% or higher to pass but you can retake it as many times as you need to.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Not quite. Review questions and retake the quiz.
1. Which sentence is incorrect and describes a common misconception about racism?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is racism? Choose the best answer.CorrectIncorrect
3. A study cited in The Pervasive Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada found that “teachers in Ontario were twice as likely to rate a white student as “excellent” than a Black student on their report card – even when those students had the same standardized EQAO scores”. This is an example of racism on an … level.CorrectIncorrect
4. Anti-racism is… Choose ALL correct responses.CorrectIncorrect
5. According to the metaphor of systemic racism as a moving walkway, developed by Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum, a person who stands still on the moving walkway is an antiracist.CorrectIncorrect