You are almost done. Take a short quiz checking your knowledge to complete Module 3. You need to score 75% or higher to pass but you can retake it as many times as you need to.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Not quite. Review questions and retake the quiz.
1. In the context of IDEA work, diversity is defined asCorrectIncorrect
4. Peggy McIntosh describes white privilege as the invisible knapsack. What does she mean by that?CorrectIncorrect
5. Kimberlé Crenshaw created the term intersectionality that describes how many of our social justice problems like racism and sexism are often overlapping, creating multiple levels of social injustice and unique challenges for those affected.CorrectIncorrect
2. What are some examples of primary dimensions of diversity?CorrectIncorrect
3. Diversity …. (choose ALL correct statements)CorrectIncorrect